marți, 28 mai 2013

i can't ask you to love me just because i love you. i can't ask you to love me period. but that's what i want the most. for you to love me. to respect me. to cherish me. to tell me everything. i want you to love me and to tell me that. or, at least to let me know somehow that you have some feelings for me. 
i feel just as if it was then. when i knew nothing, only that maybe you wanted something. and now, when we've been together for some time, i feels as insecure.
you don't talk to me and i feel lonely. i feel like, i don't know...like you don't care. i don't believe you when you say you missed me. i don't believe you when you say you've just arrived home. i hated the moment when you didn't say happy birthday. and yes, i would have wanted for you to call me at 12.00 AM and not at 3 PM.
and i don't even know if i love you, i just miss you. you are right here and i miss you. i miss you more than when you were gone. 
i miss you and i hate myself. i hate myself because i care. i've always hated that about myself. i'll end up brokenhearted. again. 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu